Same Day Crowns for Your Comfort and Convenience
At Smileology™, we are proud to offer same day dental crowns using advanced CEREC technology. Our lab quality restorations are made here at our practice, so you don’t have to spend two weeks waiting for a new dental crown to be shipped in from an off-site facility. Our dentists are all exceptionally trained and talented in restorative dentistry, with Dr. Wiebe and Dr. Broutin excelling at full mouth rehabilitation.
Why Consider a Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” made of porcelain, that is placed over a tooth to help restore its shape, strength and size. A dental crown can be the right choice to recreate the appearance and function of a tooth damaged by decay or trauma.
The crown replaces the external portion of the tooth down the the gums in order to help preserve the appearance of the patient’s smile. Our Destin and Emerald Coast dentists may recommend a crown to:
- Complete a dental implant
- Restore a broken or worn tooth
- Protect a tooth, weakened from decay, from breaking
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover a misshapen or discolored tooth
- Support a tooth with a large filling
- Reinforce a tooth treated using root canal therapy
With your new dental crown, you will be able to chew without pain and smile with confidence again.
The Benefits of CEREC Same Day Crowns
CEREC same day crowns offer numerous advantages over traditional crowns.
- Each crown milled from solid block of porcelain, making the final product more durable and resistant to cracking
- Digital precision allows us to conserve more of your natural tooth
- Fewer variations in the crown and more accurate fabrication
- Last on average twice as long as non-CEREC crowns
- No messy impressions – all digital!
- Eliminates need for potentially unreliable temporary crown
- Lustrous porcelain materials for optimal aesthetics
- Made and placed in just one appointment, minimizing your time investment
Schedule Your Consultation With Smileology™ Today!
If you want to know if a dental crown could be the right solution for your smile, give one of our modern Emerald Coast dental offices a call. We have three convenient locations in Bluewater Bay, Santa Rosa Beach, and Miramar Beach. We’re always happy to answer any questions you have about crowns or any of the other services we offer.
At Smileology™, we provide customized denture services to help meet the lifestyle needs of our patients.